You are here >Forum

Minimize

South African Worldwide Friendship Forum

Home  | Arcade  | Active Topics  | Search Forum
You are logged on as
CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/)
Show the shout box
Share Options.. Share this page with others on:
Welcome to the #1 'Come Dine With Me South Africa Recipe' source according to Google.
Our Forum is filled with a world of information on Come Dine with me, including Season 2 & MasterChef, and We'd love it if you'd join us! You will find info on Contestant's, Recipes and even a few Spoilers. We'd appreciate if you could join us and share you views on the shows too.
Membership is absolutely 100% free and registration is fast and simple so come on in and join our community today!! (Valid email required)
BTW. this message disappears once you've Logged in!
>South African Worldwide Friendship Forum >Mens Talk >Fathers have a place here also >

Spiteful mothers

Please Login To post    Page  of 1    

Unity Submitted on the 2019/10/01 12:14:43
Community Ranking : Friendship God : 1000100010001000100010001000
Total count : 9132

Well it has been an eye opener for me.

My son has been married twice, and each marriage brought a son into this world.

Number 1 ex wife, doesn't allow their son to visit, but each month demands maintenance, which he sends.

Number 2 ex wife, vanished for a year and my son didn't get to see his son. It has been a year now that my grandson sees his daddy. That love bond is ubber strong, and they seem to have so much fun together.
Some days this little treasure doesn't even want to go home.

It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare, it is because we do not dare that they are difficult.

Please Login To post    Page  of 1    

Friendship Visits

Minimize
:Start:44:10:39 2x sql:44:10:42 Bot check:44:10:85 count done:44:10:85 Done:44:10:103