You are here >Forum

Minimize

South African Worldwide Friendship Forum

Home  | Arcade  | Active Topics  | Search Forum
You are logged on as
CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/)
Show the shout box
Share Options.. Share this page with others on:
Welcome to the #1 'Come Dine With Me South Africa Recipe' source according to Google.
Our Forum is filled with a world of information on Come Dine with me, including Season 2 & MasterChef, and We'd love it if you'd join us! You will find info on Contestant's, Recipes and even a few Spoilers. We'd appreciate if you could join us and share you views on the shows too.
Membership is absolutely 100% free and registration is fast and simple so come on in and join our community today!! (Valid email required)
BTW. this message disappears once you've Logged in!
>South African Worldwide Friendship Forum >The Friendship Community >Animal Talk >

Sleeping spaces for animals.

Please Login To post    Page  of 1    

Unity Submitted on the 2020/06/19 10:56:15
Community Ranking : Friendship God : 1000100010001000100010001000
Total count : 9306

I was thinking today, how many people have warmth for their furry family.

Well let me start with this.

Our pets are all warm enough at night.

Lulu (Ridge-back) has a wooden home built, zozo with a carpet inside. She loves it, and I clean it every Sunday. She doesn't enjoy me doing that but it needs to be done.

Shadow (Lab ) has a jojo kennel, and a carpet she won't share that with any other of the pets. Same goes I clean it out every Sunday, she likes when I do that

Nushie, (long legged Jack Russel) has a round igloo jojo, with a carpet and a blanket, she shivers too much. Her bed gets cleaned out every second day, for some reason she takes bedding out as to say make my bed.

Lady, (mini Yorkie) has the most, in the lounge she has a floor basket, one chair she has claimed. In the tv room she has a pillow but normally sleeps on the couch. In our room she has a basket next to the bed, may as well get rid of that, she sleeps on the bed under a blanket. In the kitchen/lounge she has a travel tent, but that her hide away spot. Real spoiled little lady.

Lalli (our Calico cat) is the owner of the house, sleeps where ever she wants normally. But don't allow her on our couches or try lol. She has a kitty tent in the spare room but seems to think it fun to mess up the bed and get under the covers.

Our three Amigos, Doppies, Samson and Delilah, have an inside enclosure with all the correct lights, and then their outside enclosure to ensure they don't roam too far.

So I believe our pets are sorted....

It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare, it is because we do not dare that they are difficult.

Post last Edited by Unity on 2020/06/19 10:59:32
Please Login To post    Page  of 1    
Previous TopicNext Topic

Friendship Visits

Minimize
:Start:31:54:990 2x sql:31:54:990 Bot check:31:55:52 count done:31:55:52 Done:31:55:99