You are here >Forum

Minimize

South African Worldwide Friendship Forum

Home  | Arcade  | Active Topics  | Search Forum
You are logged on as
CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/)
Show the shout box
Share Options.. Share this page with others on:
Welcome to the #1 'Come Dine With Me South Africa Recipe' source according to Google.
Our Forum is filled with a world of information on Come Dine with me, including Season 2 & MasterChef, and We'd love it if you'd join us! You will find info on Contestant's, Recipes and even a few Spoilers. We'd appreciate if you could join us and share you views on the shows too.
Membership is absolutely 100% free and registration is fast and simple so come on in and join our community today!! (Valid email required)
BTW. this message disappears once you've Logged in!
>South African Worldwide Friendship Forum >General >A special playground >

July 2020

Please Login To post    Page  of 1    

Unity Submitted on the 2020/07/02 10:18:28
Community Ranking : Friendship God : 1000100010001000100010001000
Total count : 9326

Morning dear reader...

Well I was doing so well keeping up to date here, then another episode...

Anyway, it is the 2 July 2020 so lets see how this month goes.

Apart from freezing and not been in the mood to even get out of bed in the morning, things here have calmed down.

Seems my son's med are finally kicking in the right way, we have halved his meds so no longer 10mg it is 5mg, but not before talking to his doctor.
He was suffering and feeling depro and morbid. It has only been two days but can see the life in his eyes once again.

Finally he has clicked that this deadly virus is real and not a joke. Good times lol.

Hubby is still working from home, seems I have lost my office. But at least he is working in comfort and warmth, the sun shines in that room all day.

So nothing really to write now, but sure as the day goes along I will be adding in more here. Or somewhere on the forum.

Hope you having a great day, keep warm and keep safe.

Blessings.

It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare, it is because we do not dare that they are difficult.

Unity Submitted on the 2020/07/08 14:27:01

Hi there reader,

Hope that all is going well your side, I am sorry that I haven't been on line for a few days.
But no matter here I am, feeling the need to let my fingers do some work. lol

They say we should be expecting a cold front, omg that is all I have been feeling for days now.
So please keep warm, and if possible stay home.

My son is still doing ok, he now doesn't go out as often and stays in his own space watching tv and chatting via Whatsapp.
I feel that I am now able to rest a bit.
I still need to find that energy boost to start a major clean up. The dust is all over the place yet again.
Last weekend we did glass bricks in our bedroom, and everything seems to have a dusting of white powder.... not happy but will get to it soon.

Just thought to pop in and say hope you having an awesome week..

Stay home
Stay safe..

It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare, it is because we do not dare that they are difficult.

Unity Submitted on the 2020/07/09 10:13:42

Good morning dear Reader.

Brrrrr that is all I can say, seems we getting a cold front and temps are going to plummet.
My son and grandson are snugly under a fuzzy blanket and watching tv. Today my youngest grandson turns 6. Can't believe it. How time goes by so fast.
Gremmy is slogging away working in my office. He needs a break but thankfully still able to work from home.
Finally got mother in law to stay indoors so holding thumbs.
All the pets seem to be hiding away lol.
As for me, I am in my little sun room trying to keep warm.
I feel relaxed today so here is hoping the day stays this way.
Trying to figure out what is for dinner, some one has to still cook.
Anyway, hope that you keeping warm and staying safe.

Stay home...

Be safe...

Unity Submitted on the 2020/07/16 13:38:44

Brrrrrr is all I can say, this morning temps here were at -5, a friend of ours sent me a picture, on their plots it was -11.

Hi there dear reader,

Apart from the freezing cold, something we here in SA is not used or prepared for. All is going ok within my life.
I am keeping warm, making sure that my pets are warm that is the most important of all.
Then the humans, sounds weird hey, but humans know how to warm themselves up.

My son's meds are working magical and he is 95% back to my normal healthy son. Whoop whoop.

Mother in law is feeling ill, but then again she refuses to listen to me. Says she knows how to care for herself. She still goes out and on top of that wears a pair of jeans, tshirt and a half windbreaker. Now she is feeling ill again and I must jump in and heal, not a chance. I am fed of this bs. really

Gremmy is doing great and has not even got a sniffle. So happy he is working from home.
As for me I suffer with lungs, so I am keeping warm and making sure I put vix on my back 2x a day. I am healthy... whoop whoop...

I made a batch of biltong today, it is now drying out in front of a fan.
Got a mean curry on the stove and I am under a warm blanket keeping warm.

No real news just daily living stuff here lol

Keep warm

Stay safe..

Unity Submitted on the 2020/07/17 17:45:25

17 July 2020

What a day, it is cold...
Mother in law has a temp of 36.8
Hubby had a temp of 37.4
Mine was at 34.5
Brought their temps down a bit, but watching them closely.

Our grandson is visiting for the weekend, so that seems fun...

Nothing much happened here today so hope that you all keeping warm

Stay home
Stay safe...

Please Login To post    Page  of 1    

Friendship Visits

Minimize
:Start:55:5:937 2x sql:55:5:937 Bot check:55:6:48 count done:55:6:48 Done:55:6:77